Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Very pleasant day in the grooming shop today. Both Sunny and Emmy came for the usual grooming. They are Poodle/Maltese X dogs not quite a year old. They are from the same litter but as it is with the X very different looking. Sunny is curly and has a very poodle face and body except that her legs a very short. Emmy has straight hair, a maltese face and is smaller in over size than her litter mate. Both are excellent dogs to groom. They both have wonky front legs so the only challenge is to camoflage them to look like straight legs. Creative clipping! Today I got to try out my new 'no sit' saddle...it works very well with these size dogs. I'll sit have to use my spare arm as a no sit with a grooming loop for Benny when he visits. The saddle will not reach far enough for him. No new photos today. My big dogs were still outside when the girls arrived so my time was used up calming things down and getting them inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment