Sunday, March 14, 2010




Two days ago I had two Rough Collies come to visit my grooming table. They are Macs and MacKennna. They were both very matted up in the chest, underbelly and pants areas. I shave off the heavy and seriously close mats prior to bathing. After the bath and dry I was able to demat the rest. I tidied up the hocks and feet. They looked and I'm sure felt 100% better when done. I remembered to photograph Macs but forgot MacKenna. Macs took 4 hours and MacKenna took 3 hours to comlete.
Pretty little Pebbles came to visit my grooming table yesterday. She is a Cavalier...meek and mild. I've done her grooming many times and each time she is super sweet and easy to work with. She gets a #7 all over. No photo this time round...I forgot.

Today KC, lovely black Lab, had her turn for a good bath and ear cleaning. She is my daughter's dog so she and her fiance did all the work on her while snapped photos. She is a sweetheart!!

No comments:

Post a Comment