Thursday, January 7, 2010











This morning I had Pebbles return to my grooming table for her usual trim. She gets a #7 all over...she is a very hairy little girl. I use a #10 on the underside of her ears and between her toes. Her mom likes tight tidy feet done. Pebbles is Cavalier and very timid and sweet. I always enjoy her company and cuddles.

This afternoon Otis came to my grooming table for a 'tidy'. He is an eight month old Shih Tsu with beautiful long and well taken care of hair. Mom likes him long and combs him out every day. He has winter boots to wear so his tidy involves short round feet tapered up the leg somewhat. I blended the length of the coat down into the legs to give it a natural looking yet 'groomed' appearance. He is a good little guy and actually enjoys getting combed. His mom has done the right thing with him right from the start. He is a joy to work with.








No comments:

Post a Comment