Friday, August 27, 2010







The grooming table has not been very busy this summer but today WOW...not by volume but by size!! Today Clifford came to my grooming table. He is a 9 year old Newfoundland...so cool, so calm and so gentle!! This was a 4 hour groom and only so because his owner had cut out a bunch of mats already. He got bathed and dematted and tidied. What an excellant dog but thank goodness that my hubby is big and strong. We lifted him in and out of the tub directly to the table. I was able to dry and groom his hind end before he got to tired to stand. I finished his front end while he sat. Then when he finally had to lie down on the table I worked out his throat and ear mats. We lifted him down from the table in his lying position. We took him out for a walk about so I could see him in a larger perspective and so he could relieve himself. Then I was able to run a 1 inch combe down his front legs to even them out better. He still had some choppiness to his looks from the 'home' scizzoring but he looked 100% better. Every one felt great about the groom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment